I don't really have Ravenclaw specific stuff beyond some of my knitting projects for the house cup (pictured above). Plus I'm a huge House Unity supporter but I have long since been sorted into Ravenclaw on any quiz I've found and have always felt a special kinship so I do cheer loudly for the Claws at all Quidditch matches!
Soar Ravenclaw!!
My Harry Potter collection is spread throughout the house some on display, some used everyday and all of it loved. I do hope this entire post can be used as my Ravenclaw Quidditch cheer for this week. I just didn't feel right posting this many pictures to the group... My Weasley girls are tied for first with my wand as the most important part of my collection. Top is Ginny, the Calico is Mrs Weasley and the long hair is Hermione. As another point of fact, Mrs Weasley is actually Ginny and Hemrione's biological mother. :-D
Then there is Tonks (A close second were i to really rank it all), my car with a personalized plate to boot! She truly is magical too (and PURPLE!!). She runs my wipers when it rains, almost ALWAYS gets me the best parking spot (trust me this has been witnessed by MANY people) and keeps my music at a good volume depending on what speed I'm going.
My Laptop is actually named Lily (My wireless network is Diagon Alley) then my desktop wallpaper .... ;-) I also have the latest screen saver from the official website running now. I did just finished reading the series again...
The three little boxes behind my wand are little kits from Chapters. The small leather bound book is the Gringotts coin collect and yes that is a time turner in the back corner on the other side of Beedle.
Cammy (who, had she been a new addition like my Weasley girls would probably be called Minerva, it would suit her) is lying on her favourite blanket (Harry from Goblet) and is surrounded by the HP throw cushions.
I have yet to find a good place for my newest aquisition, a beautifully mounted Philosphers Stone
poster.
I have all of the movies and I also have the UK version of OOTP because it was released earlier than it was here. Somewhere I also have a PC version of the OOTP game but I can not find it!
I also have a Dark Mark Messenger bag, sorry for the quality...
I picked up the Scene-it HP Version the day it came out! That must seem shocking LOL
A couple of years ago a friend who knew of my love of all things HP brought me this framed Movie Cell from Goblet of Fire. Not my favourite of the movies by a long shot but still a worthy collector's item! The scene in the cell is in the Great Hall at a meal time with Harry and Ron.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
HP Collection: Soar Ravenclaw!
Posted by Nymphadora at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
wow, i think you win the award for most impressive Harry Potter collection ^^
Post a Comment