BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, July 2, 2009

HPKCHC July Classes

Not a good sign that I still have 7 of the 10 socks to knit for my OWL project due the end of this month but I did finally get my Quidditch Wristies done!

I also frogged the 1/3 of a panel for my bag because i decided I want to to that trick of slipping the first stitch of each row to make a nice edge to be able to sew up the seam easier, perhaps with a fancy edge in a contrasting colour.

I need to stick to smaller projects this month, I think. Steph gave me a WICKED idea for Muggle Studies!

So here goes the planning!

Muggle Studies: A neck tie and collar for Buddy and his daddy to wear on their Muggle outings

Charms: A pair of identical bookmarks

DADA: WOW a Brain wave just as I was typing this (oddly a deja vu too) a sun hat in Lavender and Brown stripes!

Potions: I plan to make a small drawstring bag of sorts with a sparkly yarn

Astronomy: Will will be making a hair-band either another sparkly yarn or perhaps a beaded or sparkly boucle yarn

Herbology: I'm not sure what to do for this. My wand is solid bloodwood with an essence of Phoenix ash. I do have that roving that is brownish grey with a hint of blue that I could add some colour too. Some maroon and some orange then spin it!

OK So That is pretty good planning there! Now to get going! It is going to be a busy month!

0 comments: