It is a gorgeous sunny, not too chilly Sunday and though I'm kind of sleepy, I'm very content and making some progress on a couple of projects while I work on clearing off one of my PVRs to ready it for an upgrade.
I have found I do best when I have 3 or 4 projects going at once. I'm sure I'm not the first person to make this discovery... I'm just pleased at how well it works. I am still knitting all of the time but I switch it up a couple times an day.
I'm really enjoying the Fake Isle Hat, it is easy as pie but because it is my first time doing any type of fair isle I have to concentrate on what I'm doing. Oddly I am finding the Lizard Ridge Blanket squares less fun because they require more concentration than I usually give to knitting. There is a nice feeling of achievement for keeping the count right though LOL
I have yet to start the Shawl for my mom but I am kind of intimidated by it while still being excited. I will start it at some point very soon. I should start by planning my striping and lettering the yarn colours and copying a workable version out of the book. I wonder if my mom realizes she was finishing the last colour choice for her own gift, it did make things easier. I told her it was for a high end throw...
I also need to get more of my socks done. I can't keep wearing the same pair of my heavy socks or I'll wear them out quickly. I'm at least working on my Christmas socks.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Sunday Thoughts
Posted by Nymphadora at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment