BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, May 6, 2011

Socks!

I have always admired those lovely socks people knit by what seems the dozens. I hear that once you get into sock knitting you never look back. I'm really excited to delve into it at the famous Sock-in-a-day class at the LYS. If nothing else I know it will be fun.


I've been more active in the social scene now that we're in town. My intentions being to go every Wednesday to Bar Knitting unless something comes up. I was really sad to miss it this past week with feeling like poop and all. I even was feeling better by evening but had to assume I was going full blown by next morning and didn't want to spread it.

These classes and knitting nights are inspirational to me. I have a life now that I'm here. Just reinforces how great a decision it was to move to Kingston. I came for the love I stay for the knitting!

Now to bed cause I'm wiped today for some reason, must be all the banking problems the past few days, and the rumour mill with work... that always drains me.

Sock knitting!!!! eeeeeeeeee!

0 comments: